- Opportunity to have an overview of Pakistan’s entire travel trade under one roof
- Opportunity to interact with a wide array of international exhibitors who shall exclusively participate in PTM
- Ideal opportunity for corporate sector and travel buyers to identify new travel vendors in travel and hospitality
- Investors can identify business opportunities in travel and hospitality sector
- A strong line-up of speakers at the PTM conferences discussing current industry scenarios
- Network and sign deals with influential industry experts and leading delegates across the country
Corporate Sectors and Investors
- Are you the CEO of an organization?
- Are you leading the travel and mobility section of an organization?
- Are you looking for a travel management vendor or want to diversify your current pool of vendors?
- Are you interested to make a lucrative investment in Pakistan’s thriving travel, tourism and hospitality sector?
PTM is an ideal event for you to interact with leading travel management companies and airlines under one roof. Negotiate tailor-made travel solutions and optimize your travel and mobility budgets. You can also interact with our exclusive international delegates and find international partners for your investment in travel and hospitality sector.
- Do you know Pakistan’s population is approx. 200 Million? This is five times bigger than the entire population of GCC countries and approx. 40% of the entire population of European Union
- Do you know Pakistan is an important component of China’s One Belt One Road initiative and China is investing approx. $57 Billion in Pakistani economy through Pakistan China Economic Corridor?
- Do you know that Forbes published a report in November 2016 with a title that Pakistan’s Markets are leaving India’s economy and other regional economies into dust through progress?
- Do you know Pakistan is home to five +8000 Meters peaks including worlds second highest Peak K-2?
- Do you know that Pakistan has a rich cultural heritage being the home of Indus Valley Civilization, Ancient Arya Heritage, Budha Heritage and Mughal Heritage?
- Do you know Pakistan’s Northern Areas are home to world’s most spectacular mountains and breathtaking valleys?
- Do you know that today’s Pakistan is safe and has witnessed a significant improvement in law and order?
- Do you know the current volume of travel trade in Pakistan is approx. Rs500 Billion, which is expected to increase to Rs.1 Trillion by 2025?
PTM is an ideal platform for you to explore the enormous potential of Pakistan’s travel and tourism market. Exhibit at Pakistan Travel Mart and showcase your portfolio in front of leading buyers of travel and tourism in Pakistan. PTM also gives the opportunity to meet the leaders of Pakistan’s business community and find local partners to expand your business.